CARLDIG-S Winter Business Meeting
Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you all had a safe and relaxing break and that you are ready to get this new year underway.
Our January business meeting will be held on Friday, January 12th from 10am-12pm at the Ventura College Library - 4667 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA 93003.
The meeting will take place in LRC 205 located on the 2nd floor of the LRC building. Parking is $2. We recommend you park in the East parking lot - there are a number of parking permit dispensers there. Campus maps, directions, and parking info: http://www.venturacollege.edu/college-information/maps-and-parking
Attached is a draft agenda.
I'm also attaching a link to the September minutes for review
There will have snacks and coffee. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to include something to the agenda. See you Friday!
2018 Chair, CARLDIG-S
CARLDIG South is an interest group of the California
Academic & Research Libraries (CARL). We hold
meetings and programs to discuss current reference
issues. Learn more about us by reading our bylaws
- Chair: Christal Young (USC)
- Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect: Yvonne Wilber (California Lutheran University)
- Past-Chair: Kaela Casey (Ventura College)
- Co-Secretaries: Corrie Bott (California Lutheran University) and Kaela Casey (Ventura College)
- Co-Webmaster/Publicity Officers: Annette Young (Chaffey College) and Tim Ream (Fullerton College)
- Registrar: TBD
If you have questions, please contact our Chair, Christal Young at email@example.com
Join the CARLDIG South mailing