Coordinator for Collection and Resource Development
California State University, Monterey Bay (CSUMB)
Current institution = California State University, Monterey Bay (CSUMB);
[AKA UFO, University of Fort Ord (former US Army Base, campus opened for
classes in September 1995)].
New title = Coordinator for Collection and Resource Development;
formerly Co-Director for Library Services; originally Planning Librarian;
[there will be a national search for a library director soon.]
Recent highlights =
- Past Chair of the CSU Electronic Access to Resources (EAR) Committee
(oversees the solicitation, review, negotiation, and acquisition of contracts
for electronic information resources for the 22 campuses of the California
State University) ;
- Current Chair of the Systems and Services section of the Library Administration
and Management Association (LAMA) in ALA;
- Member, Editorial Board of the Journal of Academic Librarianship.
Previous institutions =
- California State University, Sacramento / Electronic Information Services
- Stanford University / Data and Information Services Librarian
- University of California, Berkeley / Reference Librarian and Acting
Head of Systems Services University of Colorado, Boulder / Reference Librarian.