Tenure Track Position
This position may include a combination of day, evening, weekend and extension site assignments.
Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Dean of Instructional Support Services and in collaboration with the Library Department Chair, and in collaboration with one another, the librarians are responsible for providing services such as reference, instruction, collection development, technical services, and outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provide information literacy instruction in person and online through credit courses, workshops, and other modes of instruction
- Provide reference service in person and online using various print and electronic resources
- Design and produce curricular materials, research guides, tutorials, and other instructional resources in a variety of formats
- Participate in the collection development program and serve as faculty liaison in assigned subject areas
- Collaborate with discipline faculty on assignments, collection needs, and integration of information literacy into the college curriculum
- Collaborate with the others to prepare reports, assessments, and data in support of program reviews, Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs), and accreditation self-studies
- Serve on college committees and participate in faculty activities
- Develop and integrate emerging technologies in library services
For full information: https://jobs.swccd.edu/postings/2796