Senior Assistant Librarian: Systems & Digital Strategies Librarian
1) ALA accredited master’s degree in library or information science.
2) Working knowledge and experience with web-based discovery systems/services (e.g. Primo/Primo VE) and one or more of the following systems/applications: unified library services platforms (e.g. Alma), link resolvers, proxy servers, digital asset management systems, digital exhibits, and/or institutional/digital repositories.
3) Demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging digital technology trends and applications in higher education and/or academic libraries.
4) Evidence of excellent interpersonal communication skills, the ability to explain difficult or technical concepts in layman’s terms, and strong project management skills.
1) A degree in computer science or a related field.
2) Demonstrated experience implementing and/or managing unified library services platforms (e.g. Alma), link resolvers, proxy servers, digital asset management systems, digital exhibits, and institutional/digital repositories.
3) Demonstrated knowledge/experience implementing/supporting library technologies and digital library services.
4) Demonstrated programming experience in one or more of the following: JQuery, Java, Ruby, Perl, PHP, Python.