Senior Assistant Librarian: Business & Economics Librarian
1) MLS or equivalent from an ALA-accredited library institution
2) Knowledge of information resources in Business, Finance, Marketing, Accounting and/or Economics and/or academic coursework in Business Administration or related disciplines.
3) Experience in providing instruction and/or research consultation services to students and faculty.
4) Ability to demonstrate a commitment to working effectively with faculty, staff, and students in a multicultural/multiethnic urban campus environment with a substantial population of first-generation students.
1) Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, or Marketing.
2) Evidence of experience providing information literacy instruction grounded in ACRL’s Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education.
3) Knowledge of current and emerging technologies and their use in the delivery of learner-centered library services and information resources