The University Library at California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH) invites applications for a Tenure-track position at the rank of Senior Assistant Librarian (12-month) with the appointment starting in Fall 2020.
At CSUDH, we celebrate and respect diversity in all forms that include every race, religion, gender, ethnicity, veterans, people with varied abilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. CSUDH is seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate experience in teaching and working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and contribute to the University’s mission, vision, and core values. https://www.csudh.edu/president/strategic-planning/mission-vision-and-core-values/
The University Library at California State University, Dominguez Hills seeks a collaborative, user-centered (tenure-track) Discovery & Systems Librarian to join the Reference, Instruction, and Outreach Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and maintaining library systems which enhance discovery and access of library materials and services and will:
- Be responsible for the overall management, operation, support, and development of the integrated library system discovery layer (Ex Libris Primo) and related applications
- Support third party applications and integrations, such as EZProxy, ArchivesSpace, and ContentDM
- Design a seamless and intuitive online resource discovery and access experience
- Participate in the library’s liaison program in the areas of research consultation, collections, instruction, and outreach.
- Represent Library’s needs with campus IT and advocate for resources.
- Monitor and resolve reported issues.