2021 CARLDIG-S Virtual Fall Program!
Nailed It! Stories of Failure, Setbacks, and Where We Go From There
Interested in reviewing presenter slides and other info from our 2021 Fall Program?
Check out our CARLDIG-S LibGuide linked below...
CARLDIG-S Resources LibGuide
Check out our CARLDIG-S LibGuide to see our suggested resources covering a wide variety of topics!
Highlights include information about racism in reference work; staffing and training for reference; how reference work is changing; professional development resources, and more!
Go HERE for the CARLDIG-S LibGuide.
CARLDIG South is an interest group of the California
Academic & Research Libraries (CARL). We hold
meetings and programs to discuss current reference
issues. Learn more about us by reading our bylaws
- Chair: Norma Durian (University of La Verne)
- Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect: Leanna Pagano (Cal Lutheran)
- Past-Chair: Meghan Kwast (California Lutheran University)
- Secretary: Daniel Wilson (Intercontinental University)
- Publicity Officers: Annette Young (Cypress College) and Christal Young (Cypress College and USC)
- Webmaster: Corrie Bott (Santa Barbara City College)
- Registrar: TBD
If you have questions, please contact our Chair, Norma Durian at email@example.com
Join the CARLDIG South mailing